1. User privacy and data protection
This user privacy and data protection policy ensures that Ken Rea:
- Complies with data protection law and follows good practice
- Protects the rights of the public visiting his website
- Is open about how he stores and processes individuals' data
- Protects himself from the risks of a data breach.
2. Relevant legislation
This website is designed to comply with the following national and international legislation with regards to data protection and user privacy:
- UK Data Protection Act 1988 (DPA)
- EU Data Protection Directive 1995 (DPD)
- EU General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR).
I do not hold contact forms on this website, but should you contact me via an email link or telephone, none of the data that you supply will be stored by this website or passed on to be processed by any of the third party data processors.
4. Your right to amend or delete
You have the right to view personal information I hold about you, and if you so wish, to amend or delete this.
5. My third party data processors
I use a number of third parties to process personal data on my behalf. These third parties have been carefully chosen and all of them comply with the legislation set out in Section 2.
6. Email and other direct personal information
If you contact me directly, by email, phone or post, your personal information may be stored on a restricted hard drive, for research or marketing purposes, but will be kept secure and confidential, and this information will be used for internal business purposes only.
I will not trade, sell, or in any way divulge your contact information to any other party.
8. Data breaches
I will report any unlawful data breach of this website's database or the database(s) of any of my third party data processors to any and all relevant persons and authorities within 72 hours of the breach if it is apparent that personal data stored in an identifiable manner has been stolen.
9. Changes to this policy
This privacy notice may change from time to time in line with legislation or industry developments. I will not explicitly inform my clients or website users of these changes. Instead, I recommend that you check this page occasionally for any policy changes.